http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Thursday, August 27, 2009

thx and right now

good morning~ ^^ everyone ...
haha...
long time didnt write blog in english ad loh...haha
cz now is nearly 3.00am ad la...
and lazy to used Chinese to type la....slow~
ehhe....
quite happy today....
y?
lolx
becz of u guys la....(viewers)
hehhe.....up level ad...
today got 9 person view my blog leh...haha.
actually i dun know the viewers is via my blog to find others ppl's blog or really View mY blog 1 ....
anyway....
the viewers number are increased...
this is the good news for me la....haha
hmm.....actually i hope those who are view my blog can write down the comment to me....
so that i can improve and also know who viewed my blog too...ehhe~
almost all the time i will reply the comment de ~
ehhe....
wish later i would n't be the pig in class...haha
walao...9.00am class leh...
really "take my soul" lah...damn it
DAMN HAte morning classsssssssss!
sienz !
even though is diong diong class or winnie class!
also HATe too!
hate the monent when i wake up...
the eye cant open ...see the things damn blur ...blanking brain.....
those physical problem....
lolx...i know that u guys sure comment me ....
"bodoh....sleep early mai ok loh"
but the problem is i CANT sleep leh!
damn it ....
tuesday also like that....drink nescafe ad....
so that next day tired like hell~ ><
haiz...i think later also like last day that too .....
k la....
thats all for u guy XD
hungry~
go kitchen find something eat 1st ....ehhe
tata~
bless me to pass all the subject in this fianl examXD
especially MEM...i juz hope for pass~

No comments: