http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes ! I get it!

hahahahahahahahahahaha......so happy ~
because i got "A" in my mega presentation...
wow~my topic is CAPITAL PUNISHMENT...
the happy things is, in my lecturer record I'm the first person present this topic...and also get the high mark ...
in elementary school i got get 98 mark in moral subject la ....but after that i so long time din saw this digit number in my study result already....
i so proud about this results ;P

hope the next persuasive presentation could get the flying result, and my course mate also can get it .....;p

*god bless us*~muaks;p

5 comments:

Muse Princess said...

Wheee....!!!
And i get the second highest....!!
WHEE....!!!
94 yo...!!!
so happy...!!!
heehee....

thanx for all ya help...
*hugss*

woO l Oong said...

haha.....god bless us ...hope next time all also can get A in the persuasive presentation;p

Anonymous said...

wah!!congratulation!!!
is must gain ur confidence ler!!
keep go on..

woO l Oong said...

thanks ;p

huisin said...

congratulation arh..
keep it up ..
hope u will b do better in future..
god will bless all of u all d time..^^
stay happy..^^