http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Sunday, December 14, 2008

BAD DAY!!!

haiz... if i know the result are that i wouldn't back hometown....too bad la~

actually my plan is back hometown and teach them dance....
them attitudes are very bad and late ...around one hour....
Never mind, late 1 hour....but please give me some feedback la ...
you all dance like "mummy" no energy...haiz...

In addition, make me "tu lan" things is the head(Leader) la....
Vy no brain1 .... i remind him previous 1 day.....but when i go to take the CD he told me "aiya...i gave XXX burn my CD ady.....now he haven return to me....u go him house take la"

what the fuck????....sorry also din said >>>>
very no BRAIN!!!

treat me like that next time dun think i help you again!!!
I"M SERIOUS !
VEry fucking ~

You think me so free and so rich ar ....take bus back not cheap you know ????
vy tiu 1....and wan give up help u ady....on Christmas day better i go gathering party with my orchestra friends ....blekzzzzz~

i miss my computer~
because i wan on9 ar !!!

so 2day i back early lor ...haha

last night like living in the HELL
taught them are tired ady....
FuckiNg Power cut !!!!
aaarrrRKKKKK.......
vy tired ady...why din let me sleep wor???

vy shit 1 lar.....so many mosquito and so hot
macam mana tidur?????
hate ar !!!!!

i think is the mosquito bite me lor...
my backside sooooooooooo tickle
whole night can't sleep...."hou chammmm"
around 4 a.m the electric come ady and .....got a sleep.....
too bad la ....really BAD DAY!

Now i still beh shong lor!!!
Cz my backside still tickle>>>arkkk
*God Bless Me*

No comments: