http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Useless = Idiot

HATE!!!

Hate myself English so poor !
Hate myself useless to control SOMETHINGS!!!


Hate why i'm idoit !!!
Hate why i'm human !!!


Hate you all so smart!!!!
Hate you are idiot !!!
Hate you useless!!!
Hate you lazy so much !!!
Hate you processing slow !!!
Hate you don't understand me!!!

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

that is fate~

......tired ady .....tired for hate.....


forget it .....


Actually in my life also have something happy things happened ...

I'm a negative living things in the world !


i will always thinking negative aspect .....


so that's why i said I'm a match[easy angry]......

.......and also faster cool down.......


Now, my emotion is stable already.....

but still wan to scold people......

haha......the 1st one people i wan to scold is XXX....haha...dun know why .....i crazy ady .....careful yea....hehe

god bless me
;p





2 comments:

huisin said...

erm...
dun always live in d negative thinking's life larr...u will bcum more older de...
jz let urself b positive in ur thinking..
thr r many things tat u must enjoy in our life..so u must b a positive's thinking guy ...
must stay happy everyday orhh..
^^

woO l Oong said...

thanks your support ;p
god bless you ...