http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Thursday, January 1, 2009

No.10 season champ~


Yeah~ this is my team photo ;p...inside have all my "bibi" and my assistant ...hehe
them all is my senior >>>some of them is tou geh ady....lol
hehe...sei mei....always buli us la ....ambil ni ! ! !....kekeke.....
lol.....if u know mandarin u will know what is the "word" means ...hehe....so funny ;p
that is our camp's mud war field

she is from KL....my idol....Ms. Sun .....
yes! he also is the final list champion "bibi"....quite handsome right ....hehe...he is from yuk choy
wow~ have u seen before...."mud kid"..haha....yes! mud game is our camp special part
that is my team logo show....my member done at all....i juz stand beside tham talkx3 oni...hehehe
haha....so stupid look right?haha...but he is our final list top "bibi" leh ....muahahaha
the pretty girl is my senior also friends ..haha....thanks you help me solve the problem...dear dear ..hehe
see~i look like child ....with the child take photo 2gather my look really like small kid...haizzzz
hey~ in the middle guy is my idol leh....the music god ....haha.....i hope next time can see you all again ;p
blekzzz~this is the champion team in the game....them also is my "bibi">>>Yeah~ we are the best ;p
haha~ this is our camp background ...cute leh ...xixi
he is my assistant..haha .....handsome leh ;p
he is third group GF leader (wear blue cloth)....


the camp let me feel so so so tired ...but its also let me relax ...because of all the "bibi" is so so so cute .....haha
i love u all ;p
*God Bless Us*

2 comments:

huisin said...

waoo..c u all play so happy..hehe..
den i recall wat v hv done when in kangsar buddhist camp..so happy n memorable..i will remember it 4ever n ever..
stay healthy n happy always...^^

woO l Oong said...

thanks~...next time if hv opportunity u can come and enjoy our camp...haha