http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caring too much is uselesS~

walau....yesterday i used whole night to do the presentation draft....this time i forgot is which time to do assignment from dark until bright day...haha

maybe i too care about it ...haha....

sem 2 really busy than sem 1 wuu....senoir din cheat me ....haha
in sem 1, i think if i could follow the timetable anything is esay to solve....but now i clear already....why i din success to be the best ady....because i'm not a good manage time person....

and sem 3 my dear dear fei fei house mate will moving ...so ...waiting a new house mate ....hehe
i hope my next house mate is from CPR, and also hard to study one , because its will push me hard in study...hahaha...any1 saw my blog and wants to study with me i'm welcome ~ haha

today weather is very good, haiz ....fate, no body accompany me to swim....sienZ sienZ >>>

aiya ....whatever la~ is ok

now what i wan ?
that is finish the assignment as fast as possible ...
then i can concentrate to enjoy my college life and also prepare the final exam~
ai~~as student is like that ......the trouble is assignment, exam , test, friends....that lor .....

OMG~ talk with myself ady ....and have a bit crazy ady....haha.....
i not pray get full mark in lecturer hand, i juz pray i could get full mark in mine conscience ;p
*God Bless Me*

No comments: