http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

donate blood~

......wakaka....i'm donated blood ad lerr...^^
hi, tarcian ~
come and donate blood ba....haha

it is my 1st time donate blood ler.....haha
previously i dun know how does the process work....

but after this i know ad la .....haha
damn childish of my mind ....i think tat donate blood jek mer....
nothing scare for....
i think tat juz donate a little bit blood like a tube oni....
who knw is a bag geh....walao...when i saw it ! i was shock .... o.Oillll
but then, nvm la....i already fill the form and measure the weight ad ....
juz do it la.....

thx for ah yan, jun hao,kenji and lee jing accompany me and talk to me at the injection moment.... ^^

...was little bit pain la...for me is ok la...haha
.....i donated300 amaun group B de blood ad ....xixi....

donate blood for me is not for fun.....
the purpose make me decided to donate blood is becz it can help other ppl tat need help....

so, ladies and gentleman....when u considering isiz wan to donate blood tat moment plz think about ur blood is useful for the patient tat need help 1st, dun jz scaring its pain....ok ;)

haha.....
hmm, hope my friends tat was cucuk tiga kali for donate blood will recover ASAP la ^^
and
hopefully my blood is not da moody blood ...kaka....

2 comments:

Money@Rynnie said...

I also donate jor blood wor..
Nw i only noe tat u donate also.....
but ny hand bengkak dy.....sad

woO l Oong said...

lolx^^...