http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, July 3, 2009

icE agE 3 ^-^


yuhuu~ ....i juz back fROm ipoh ....

now is waiting bath room and it was the time for me update my blog....
ehhe....

went to ipoh for..........................................
WATCHING..........................

<ICE AGE 3!!!>
that is my OBJECTIVE for went to ipoh~
damn funny movie ....eheh
.....in the cinema the louder laughing speaker sure is my dear hourse mate & ah Yan ad...haha
even though i sit far from them, the "HIGH pitch laughing WAVE"
was transmitted to far away~
haha~

at the same time i also miss my junior loh!
he is the 1st person who accompany me watch cartoon movie 1....
haha
but 2molo he will watch with k.k. o.cina gang senior liao....haha

ops~ out of topic ad...ehhe
after watched the movie we went to "xin du"....for
dinner+supper
hehe.....they are our gang (blow pic)













but timmy is early back ad....so cant take picture with him liao...

ehhe...i be lounger today....now i feel self-accusation....
cz today
i... i.... i..... i......i....... i
ponteng so many class....awW~
SO BAD

i think thats all for my post on 2day la....haha
see yea~

all my dear viewers, thanks for view ooo~
;P

1 comment:

stephyoong said...

没有叫我去pun~~