http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BOLT~





hehe~ hey guy
juz nw i watched the BOLT movie~
haha~ actually...the plot is quite simple!
but i like it ~
erm~
even is a cartoon....talk about a dog and some of the part of movie are not logical, but the ethical value is there~
in the movie i like the cat~
even in real life i hate the cat , becz the cat so slow motion and look like shit~
haha...didn't smart(cat) ...hehe...somebody goona get hurt now (my course mate)
becz in the movie the cat so smart....if wanna know the cat how smart isiz...download la ~
keke

this movie let me recall back last time my "dogky" ~
erm...in my memories have a big dog....haha.....my dog is a boy....hehe
yellow hair....quite handsome....it like a human...it have emotion!
when us did bring its out "long kai".....it will angry...and make something surprise to you....haha.....i still remember....it make my cloth stand strike down until all the cloth on the ground....after that it kenal rotan...hahaha
but....it die ady....vy said ...it so cute you know ?! he will play with you guy...and like to coquetry...but its die with attack with snake...so sad....

it is my 1st dog~

the scond dog is "wuu zui"....
"wuu=black; zui=mouth"
becz it mouth is black color, so we called the dog "wuu zui"....its juz a puppy only....
when its came my house....its can't adapt the environment....at the mid-night....its cry....
OMG !!! make noise until us can't sleep as well ....
maybe its miss its mum ...haha
so, my mother open the door and acoompany the dog(actually we not allow the dog entry the living room)
so, my mother acoompany the dog sleep few day....finally the dog can adapt our environment ady....didn't make noise and be a good boy boy wuu zui ...haha

that time my house is the place make the rubber be freeze...so must add the asid in the natural rubber~

wuu zui don't know that got chemical and ate the rubber on the ground...just eat a litter bit only ....few day ago...its pass away ady....
my mun so sad....becz she take care of the dog...suddenly , its gone ady ....haiz
all is fate lah~
.........................................so, when i saw the movie~ i miss my dogky now !
bibi~~ u live in other world ,muz be happy o ........love you

No comments: