http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"big up big down"

huiyo~ very sienz la here >>> juz nw finish a exam paper (KM) ~

haiz ~ damn boring~
all of my course friends dunno where to go...yaya~ i know ...i slow ~ i'm the last go out form the exam hall...
haha~ actually i think can meet them at outside....who know...when i go out....is nothing >>>all of them gone ady ....wu~ sienz

so i alone back hostel ......cz too boring ady so i added several people as facebook friends~
my brother connection too bad ady ...can't with msn him...he always sign in sign out ...yeeyerrr!!! wanna block him ady lah ...blekzzzz!!!

really sienz ~
master room house mate always stay in him room ....
fei fei house mate on exam ...haiz
no body as my audience~
wuuwawaa....i wan back hometown ady lah
at least, i can scold my sister ~ haha...too bad la me ...hehehe

ah ma ma mi ya~
sienz ar ~~

hahahahahahahahha~ WHAT THE FUCK ~!!!!!!!
surprise call ~
them all waiting me at the car park .....hahahah
FUCKING ~
fuck fuck fuck ~
syok ~
AARRRKKKKK.......fate~

them call me eat breakfast liao ...haha
hmm~ i think them will scold me KAO KAO.....but , in fact there didn't scold me ....chee meng juz shown me a smile face~ hehe

actually, them waiting me as half an hour ady ....
huh~ i feel quite guilt....
huu~ in chinese word really "big up big down" ar ~~ haha
......thanks you....my dear course mate ;p ......thanks you all waiting me
and i wan to apologize too you all....cz my "eye big than moutain"...haha sorry yea...dear daer ~


No comments: