http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, January 9, 2009

Pack&Stress

...oh my dear~.....this week i gonna walk around in the hell
...last night i wanna give up with my persuasive presentation ady
becz of i didn't prepare well....but ....today perform overall of the mega presentation is ok ...juz decrease the standard compare with last time informative presentation~

and the s/w class also got the exam on the same day with mega persuasive presentation...surely...i give up the the exam of the s/w test...too bad lah me ...
but the lecture tread us are too nicely ady ...until me can't tahan ....haha

i dun know why all my course mate are over scaring Cik Noor >>>
actually, i also effect by my course mate....she juz a normal people, and what speak out from her mouth are not good .... in fact, she is a very at pains to teach us....

today, us (CPR) is the 1st time taking supper with lecturer....she is Ms.Linda
she is a good lecturer ; i'm felt lucky have opportunity can be her student.
.....

lol....i know ...above post are not related of my title of the post....so ...now i mention to you all lah....ok ;p
haha...
do you know recite speech at 3am is how hard???
my mouth always open and the tear always flow from my eyes.....my brain usually are empty ady and swith off ady...
so ....i repeat and repeat the same sentence which is "ladies and gemtelmen....you are wathcing your favorite soup opera, and the plot makes your heart beat faster....."
oh my god....this sentence repeating until i slept....

next got a test and i didn't set alarm...
Next day i'm automatically wake up at 8am....
on 9am hv a test and need to submit our s/w assignment also...so what the hell
the assignment need to burn save the infor into CD....
i don't know how to use the software and hw to burn
luckly i click click click ....the CD could make out on time....huu~ so gen chong

becz of last night recite the speech of presuasive so the test juz like what i mention be4
....i feel proud becz of i can in the short time to recite the speech of persuasive~
.....at here...i reget of why my efficient so bad and didn't prepare well in previously....so sad
of i prepare well>>> i think today presentation i' m can no need the support material during the presentation....sure~ the support meterial is the script

so....if you as me..do you feel stress of my life in college ???
haha...

now the stress are gone....and from this moment i need to prepare well for the final exam!
i'm juz scare about the lazy worm inside my body are came out oni ....so i hope my backbone could control the worm and also kill its ...haha

feel a bit drowsiness ady ....alright ....i stop at here;P

sharing my college life to you next time ....bye ~ dear :P

No comments: