http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, January 1, 2010

N3w year eVe ^^

5
4
3
2
1
tenG teNG tENG TENG !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR2010
first of all i would like to wish all my family members and my friends all the best in new year 2010.....haha....and all the dreams come truth also ^^

KAka, now i would like to report abt my new year eve ^^
surely ......got go ipoh for celebrate ......even though is not a big gang celebrate...but it is fun there.........

i went to sing K ^^

went to watched AVATAR...yeaahHH !

and also saw the firework during me and my dear c.sister went back kampar...haha
during we eating ikan bakar tat time suddenly the firework is appear in the sky ...
woOW.....tat is great ^^ ......
and the table tat we seat is good for view the firework oso....haha......

had a special count down moment ^^

besides, in the 2010 i will set the new goal for myself too....hope tat i can achieve all of that ~

No comments: