http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, January 8, 2010

reflecting anything ^^

kaka....if u guys recently got view of my personal msg in msn ....
for sure u guys can feel the topic of post is familiar ^^

Yes.....i'm reflecting anything !
juz like a mirror ^^

wht u had done to me.....and wad u will get soon^^

tats y i said i'm reflecting anything....even though the phase got grammar mistake...haha
at least u guys can get it rite....hahaha.....

awWW....i'm in the bad status recently....T.T
damn lazy to study....
anyone ...who can influence me to be more hardworking ??...help me ok.....haha
hmm....

alright ....end at here la.....
see u guys next timez...haha

all the best in final yea ^^ byeee

3 comments:

Money@Rynnie said...

可能我没有那个能力影响你
但是
身为朋友
当然也要鼓励一下你咯
要保持sem 1没有failed的记录哦
:)

aitein-88.blogspot.com said...

Luckily i din done anything towards u xD

woO l Oong said...

money: ok..i try my best ^^ kaka
aitein: for sure is not u la...my good owner ^^...hahha