http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Monday, October 20, 2008

Must watch this parT !!!

Huu~vy "gan chong" about last time i introduce that series 与敌同行 ...now i watch that until 20 episode ady... ! the most excite part of 20 episode are during ah yin loose him hand let leang ma direct fall on the floor board(that mean is ,ah yin are holding leang ma and loose him hand ) .....walau yeh !!! if u are this series adherent this part are really really EXCITE !!! ........

Beside that , i think that guy "ah yin" like my friend...the similar part is "PHONINESS" !
At that time when i know that friend are that kind , my feeling are really down ....i ask to myself ....how come i cognition this kind of people ....so sad ....but now i can accepct it ady ....maybe is time let me accept that gua ...haha....i think this happend are long time ago luu..haha

I also want to thanks that friend ....cause that friend teach me how to make friend to another ...haha

After i understood the truth , when i make friend with another people i will be more careful ....and don't use 100% real heart to make friend .....because this is not a truth way ...but i will depend what kind of friend lar ...haha

Now my foresight are accurate than before luu...haha

At here i hope all around of my friend could "open your eyes"make friends ! ok haha....
i think that's all lar .....bye bye=P
*god bless you all*

No comments: