http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Luckly acquainTanceship you alL~

Sometime ....make friends really must be careful ....



Maybe the problem is myself ?! i cannot receive that action immorality ...when i know that will affect my emotion.....make friends the most basically condition is "honestly" !!!

For me , if who one cheating me one time ...i will remember it until ......vy long time ....and this people will in my black list forever ...this people will be forever at the black list ....so ....don't try to cheat me yea ....if want cheat me ?! can ....but ....don't let me know lor ...haha....this is my principle !

Luckly have you all accompany at my site and support me ....thanks yea ...haha
Very happy .....while I'm not really realize you all ...but ....now is still ok ..haha.....

now i listen S.H.E new album >>>it was vy good album ....i like it ...haha....Justin new album also not bad .....but JAy CHOu new album is bad then before that lo ....haha

so ~what is life ?!.....Be a human is a vy luckly than other living things on this world .....so , don't be selfish human ....be a morality human ....ok .....=P

hope my selfish brother and selfish friends will change their attitude lar ..haha.....althought i'm not the best ....!

so jokeing lar this post ....haha

writing blog become my habit ady ..haha....this techonology become my habit ?! ...haha~

erm...i think so late ady ...haha...so ~today that's all lar ...keke

No comments: