http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy night at semester 2 in collegE

Actually at this time our like "drawing liquid correction on the empty white paper"....so crazy one ....ha....am i continue study in this college ?....standart like me .....bodoh like me ppl can stay at here ....ha....don't know .....if my coursemate viewed this text will felt this is I think too more....but i'm really cannot stop thinking this problem....is automatically thinking one ...so how ?

no direction ....

no direction ....

2day no happy or unhappy things happend and feeling at here waste time ...meaningless~

if got bar then~.....ha...i still thinking nagative aspect ....ha....now let me recall my 1st presentation ,it is ...i call my audience must have a good sleep habits .....so ..... . . .

feeling tired ady , but still force myself din sleep yet !

this time ...whole environment vy quiet...until can hear the insect sound ~

if walk on the road will feel vy cold,lonely,horror....no nice feeling ....

now i feel hungry ady .....ok la ....drink MILO....haha

actually i got 4 day for rest ....but no mood back h.town ....why ar ?!...all my coursemate have convulsive back ....but for me is the opposite of them...

i'm pelik ppl ... vy emotion one ....

sometime will felt i'm no friend ....nothing anything .....like live in vacuum ...yea....in vacuum!!!....also felt like eat by this roomage ....

down ! down ! down!

1 comment:

huisin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.