http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Friday, October 10, 2014

late update bout' recent life


... I was admitted in hospital on 30 Sep 2014 , did an operation on 1 Oct 2014, officially diagnosed i got appendicitis and now I am recovering well. I was surprised that I am able to walk and squat few hours after operation. Feeling proud to myself!



in fact, i was quite happy the operation did in ipoh, so i can see my mum, rest in my sweet home, a perfect mum cooks the food i likes. it's really perfect reason / excuse for me to escape from the new environment. i try very hard to adapt all new stuff to me. i am still trying, so far i would say it's not the thing im looking for. 

time flies, scar recovered 95%, it's time back to the n/e again...challenging myself everyday, motivated myself every morning, funny thing is that my own motivational emotion  last for half an hour, when i reached office turn out being a jelly fish (lost direction). worse case is that, aft working hour feel more depress, all  caused by the horrible traffic jam ,terrible food, exhausted  life.
                                        
i think it's  quite true for applying pigeon-eyes theory in reality. i have sent 3 emails for requesting my completion letter to college, turn out no responde. so, who do you think you are to ask other give you a hand?!...no matter how, ii has to be done before i went back. 

more to be achieved. look at the to do list. you may say give up silently but do it conversely!!!


Cheer

No comments: