http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Sunday, April 11, 2010

10/4/10 lucky day???

loolx.....i went to ipoh to meet my friend on yesterday =)
actually is juz now nia =.=ill....hahahaha

alone drive to ipoh ~ (scary on the journey@@)
^^ luckily ~ i didnt lost on the ipoh road....hehehhehe.....
1st time didnt lost at there nia....kakakka....damn lucky ~ =p

after tat, a have a lunch at McD, which is near to medan gopeng there....

yummy...and full....
yaya....is alone ~
after my lunch...them was arrived ^^(them come to fetch me...cz i'm a lou chi!!! @@)

i went to my car take my bag and by my friend's car went to parade sing sinG SING ~
hohohoho....syok syok ~

is time for dinner ~..... (O.Oil?? fuck off~.....whr r my CAR KEY????)

damn damn...recall back recall back....>.<>.< (this afternoon juz comment tat AB is the woolong gal....now return to me ad @.@...sorry la AB....dun curse me arRRR T.T plzzzzssssss)

all my friends....help me to find it...on car(my friend's car)...my bag....k box!...... in the end...... my friend drive fuckin fastest to >>>>>>McD!!!!!!
( on the way them non stop console me is ok de la... others cant see my car's keys is there and so so so on...)

aarrgghhHHH....near to McD ad...all of us is damn tension....
the feel was nervous than check final result..... @.@

try to imagine...if my car was stolen ...>.< OMG

in the end up ~ my big big car ..was .....was ............wAS THERE !!!!!!
yayayaya!!!!! is my car white color and fuckin BIG CAR IS there!!!!!
OHHHHHHH~ THX GOD !!!!!!! .... MEN !!!!

is nt a funny game ok (dun laugh!!!).....
after tat, i felt so hot....=.=ill....mayb is too nervous ad la ~ fine @.@

after tat, we went to menglembu makan =)
and have a different YAM SHENG ...XD see>>>>





.....fishball @.@...also can yam sheng....faint la ....hahahah
really is gang of crazy ppl....hahhahXD.....

it is really fun with you all....i'm enjoyable and will miss you all ^^.....hahaha
love you guys so much^^.....

in the moment tat i lost my car's key
i was worry abt it will spoil u all mood to have a nice trip....
i think tat i'm a tor shou leng koi guys
....luckily u all didnt mind my characteristic is damn woolong...

thx for you all take care me....
thx for you all given a good memories to me.....

bala ba bA BA ~ i'm lovin it ^^....hahah.....

ANOTHER SAD sorry is ....10号鞋!!!
lolx....I'll change language....kakaka....
converse >.<..... 那双鞋我看中它很久了!!! 真的很喜欢那双鞋啊!!! 从过年前就看中它了…… 每次去那都会进店看看那双我超喜欢的鞋子 由于价钱不便宜考虑了很久才决定开口跟老妈要钱买! 结果!!结果!!!!
只剩下10号鞋罢了 T.T......
我的妈丫~
就算我的脚被锤子打肿也不可能穿到10号的鞋啦~
真的是猪啊!!!!!
鸡蛋糕!!!!!

它是converse公司100周年的特产啊!!!!
没了 没了~
就这样的看着最后一双100周年特产的鞋摆在那商店里华丽的鞋架上~
T.T.....

2 comments:

Sham Abby said...

woolong prince =p

woO l Oong said...

dun add on prince...haahha...i dislike it ...ehhe XD