http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yuu huu ...bye bye ^.^ sem 1 final ~

huu....finish sem 1 exam ...now feeling is so free la ...but next , need to face is final result ..haiz ...learn from my coursemate tag "ham ho lor"...haha

emm...i will fail how many subject leh ?...i think will 4 until 5 gua...haiz ...stupid is like that de lor ...so sad ...i know i really is not enough hard and quite lazy...so what ?!huuiyo i always tell myself must hard ...but finally play game "spider"...see how bad lar me ...now i hate myself also ...human like me on this world is so many ...so can i change myself ? don't know ..i hope i can la ...

alright ...i at here promise myself
sem 2 result must batter than NOW !

haiz...what can i do now ? juz hope god bless me lor ...haha...

2molo back hometown luu...yeah! I can eat Kuala Kangsar laksa , har mee , my mami cook's food ...yes! yes! yes!...i miss it all ...haha...so this two week i not at kampar here ...and also can't writing blog luu..haha...nevermind...when i back i will bring some best things back ohh ..hahaha...wanna know what is that ...view my blog lo ..haha...ok la ...i go bungkus my cloth 1st ...bye bye lo...haha

good luck for my final exam
&
GOD BLESS ME ^.^
(END OF EXAM SEASON)

2 comments:

huisin said...

remember 2 bring d interesting things 2 us ohh... ok la...hope u will get result in ur exam...lik wat u say ..god will bless u...

woO l Oong said...

yea ...god bless me ..haha...