http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/self-esteem.jpg

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who am I ?!

(EXAM SEASON)
Yeah !...create blog lioa...it is 1st time writing blog ...ha ...emm...introduce who am i 1st la .haha...i really is a woO long guy ...haha... at kampar here also woO long ...always forget this thing that thing ...wants know what woO long happend in kampar?! haha....alright ...i tell you all la ...i locked my room key in the room...and then i try to open the door ...hehe...finally i cut a small hole at the door ... too bad action la ...haha...luckily "Bao zhou po"don know jek ...haha....so woO long ...emm...i'm Really luckily woO...cz yesteday i saw my old "Bao Zhou Po"at kampar old town ...but she like donno i at there huu..at that time actually is eating ...saw her all but vomit the food also haha ...i 'm also emotionality guy ...when i "beh song"better don chat with me ...hehe...too bad larr

I try to use english writing ...actually is wan testing myself la ....at future time review back how bad of my english ...hahaha...


At college here really learnt more thing lar ...can make many different friends ...haha...not bad ...perviously at here i feel i'm like "a cow go out from village-啊牛出城"ha !..Now is ok ady ....writing blog feeling not bad ...emm...actually wants thank my "shi fu"teach me...hehe...thanks lor...

No comments: